Showing posts from December 4, 2010

Parade Weather Watch: 20% Chance of Rain (Down 10% From Yesterday!)

Forecast for ZIP Code 91344 Saturday Sunday 65° F | 49° F 65° F | 47° F Mostly Cloudy Rain Showers 20% chance of precipitation But of course, that means 80% chance of not rain during parade time! It's predicted to let loose by nightfall, though. Info from The Tom & Linda Tcimpidis weather station,